ORGANIC COLOMBIAN POPAYAN
- Flavor: Sweet (fruity), Citrusy, Nutty (slight)
- Aroma: Sweet (caramel), Cocoa
- Origin: Popayan, Colombia
- Growing Altitude: 1,200 - 2,000 meters above sea level
- Harvest Period: September - December
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Body: Medium
- Acidity: Bright, Citric
- Roast: Medium
- Organic & Fair Trade
Colombian coffees are known for being smooth and easy-drinking, which makes them ideal for mellowing out overbearing flavors in some other countries. Sweet, chocolatey flavors are very prominent, with some fruity notes that can touch on caramel, apple and red fruits like berries.
Small batch roasted to order!