- Flavor: Complex, Fruity, Tea, Floral, Lemon
- Aroma: Floral, Sweet
- Origin: Yirga Cheffe, Eithopia
- Growing Altitude: 1,700 - 2,200 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Heirloom Varietals
- Harvest Period: October - December
- Milling Process: Washed, Sun-dried
- Roast: Light
- Organic & Fair Trade
Known for its sweet flavor and aroma with a light to medium body. Ethiopian Yirgacheffes are spicy and fragrant, and are frequently reviewed and rated as some of the highest quality Arabica coffees in the world.
Small batch roasted to order!