COSTA RICAN TARRAZU
- Flavor: Citrus, Tropical Fruit, Apricot
- Aroma: Intense, Fragrant, Brown Sugar
- Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Growing Altitude: 1200-1800 meters above sea level
- Region: Tarrazu
- Arabica Variety: Caturra, Catuai
- Harvest Period: December - February
- Milling Process: Washed, Drum Dried
- Body: Round
- Acidity: Lively, Bright
- Roast: Medium
The Tarrazu region is located in the interior mountains of Costa Rica and is known to produce distinguished coffee. Tarrazu is a market name for coffees produced and processed within the region. Coffee from this area is known to be relatively heavy-bodied with a complex aroma.
Small batch roasted to order!